Join The Revolution
As of January 2014 Social Enterprise East of England (SEEE) and Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) have formed an exciting new partnership. As a result SEUK will be providing our membership services - meaning members have the benefits of both SEEE and SEUK's services.
SEEE will continue to operate in the the East of England bringing social enterprises in the area together, hosting events and sending out a regular newsletter to keep you informed of local news. However on top of this members will have all the benefits of SEUK membership - national representation, free resources and advice, discounted consultancy services, member offers and links to other social enterprises in the UK. Further information about the benefits of this joint partnership membership are listed below.
SEUK member benefits:
- Growing your social enterprise with SEUK advice, information and support.
- Saving money with member offers that pay for your membership again and again
- Being the first to know about news and opportunities in the sector via our member-only bulletins
- Networking, learning and improving your skills at free and discounted events
- Access to a special member rates on our tailored consultancy services
- Raising your profile through our website, partner organisations networks and coverage in the mainstream media
- Promoting your organisation in our general newslettter and
Inclusive of SEEE member benfits:
Promote your organisation through SEEE - whether you want to sell, barter or raise your profile we offer you the chance to get your own news out through our regular communication channels. You can;
- Advertise jobs and events for free
- Include your organisation's profile on SEEE's website
- Share your news in our monthly e-newsletter reaching over 3,000 individuals
- Connect through our twitter channel with more that 1600 followers
- Be part of our 'Member of the Month, section letting others know about your goods and services via our website, newsletter and twitter.
- Feature in our hard copy magazine.
Recieve your copy of our Social Enterprise magazine
Discounted entry to our annual conference which is a great opportunity for members to gather, learn and network. We host a series of events throughout the year. Members are offered free places or discounted ticket prices, reduced exhibitor rates and are also offered speaking and workshop opportunities ahead of others.
SEEE Blog - a unique insight into members views on the issues important to the social enteprise sector.
If you have any questions e-mail email@example.com