Job opportunities in social enterprise
Community Enterprise Catalyst in Hertfordshire
Salary £32,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
12 month fixed term contract
Applications will only be accepted in hard copy to the address on the application form and must arrive before 5.00pm on the 15th March 2018.
Volunteer opportunity - YourOwn Place
Wonderful opportunity to become a Volunteer Tenancy Mentor- gain new skills, meet like-minded people and make a difference in your community.
Moving to independence is a really big step for any young person. Even more so if you've been in care, don't have lots of support or are struggling on a low income. A mentor can help to bridge the gap and be someone to chat to confidentially about goals, aspirations and difficulties along the way.
If you would like to become a mentor …
We offer you
- a fun and interactive two-day training course covering topics such as what mentoring is and isn't, listening and questioning skills, using an asset based approach, money skills exercises and child/vulnerable adult protection
- a certificate, lots of on-going support, peer encouragement, further training and celebration events and the satisfaction of helping someone else.
We ask that you
- will undertake a DBS check and short interview before we carefully match you to a mentee
- preferably meet with your mentee weekly and no less than fortnightly. The early days are critical to building a relationship and making it work
- remember the mentee is in charge of the relationship and decides what they want help with, they have the answers to their own issues they just need you to help them tease out the details or act as a sounding board
- undertake a final questionnaire to help us evaluate our services.
We will be running one of our excellent training courses in Great Yarmouth at the Library on 12th and 13th of February
Apply to be a Volunteer Tenancy Mentor here.
CHUMS Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing Service for Children and Young People provides therapeutic support in a variety of ways. CHUMS has developed a unique service delivery model to ensure that children and young people are able to access a service that supports their individual needs.
CHUMS has lots of vacancies as a result of securing new contracts. For job specs and to apply for any of the vacancies listed below click here
Mental Health Practitioner (Family Care Practitioner) - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Recreational Therapeutic Service Intern (Football) - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Recreational Therapeutic Service Intern (Music) - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Recreational Therapeutic Service Intern (Music) - Bedfordshire
- Recreational Therapeutic Service Lead (Football) - Bedfordshire
- Recreational Therapeutic Service Co-ordinator (Music) - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Recreational Therapeutic Service Co-ordinator (Football) - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner (Hub Lead) - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Honorary Assistant Psychologist
Herts Independent Living (HILS)
HILS are looking to fill a variety of roles. For more information visit here