Organised by VST
In times of decreasing resources and even greater competition for attention and support, it's more important than ever for those in the voluntary sector to be innovative and imaginative in what they are offering - to service users, to the donating public, corporate supporters, volunteers and members of staff. This hands-on, one-day workshop will give you a range of tools and techniques to unlock your inner creativity and find new ways of solving problems. Participants are welcome to bring their own particular creative thinking challenge to work through on the day.
- Blocks to your creativity and how to get it flowing more freely
- How to develop your personal creativity as an individual
- Group based creative thinking techniques
- Working on the creative thinking challenge you brought with you
- Testing out the ideas you've generated using some simple but effective tools
Benefits to you
This workshop is very practical (as you would expect) and you will take away an agreed an Action Plan so that you can take what you've learned forward.