Social Value Summit
February 2015 marks two years since the Social Value Act became law. Designed to improve the social and environmental impact of services, the Act is already changing the public service landscape in the UK.
The Social Value Summit on 3rd February 2015 is an event to share good practice, expert insight, and key learning in relation to all things social value - as well as a chance to debate and tackle some of the key challenges.
Brought to you by Social Enterprise UK & Interserve, and supported by a range of other partners, the Social Value Summit will bring together the key practitioners, experts, influencers and leaders from social enterprise, charity, local and national government, business, housing, healthcare and more.
Attend the Social Value Summit if you want to:
- network with leaders in their field
- get the latest intelligence, information and insight
- take away practical advice to improve your organisation's work
- contribute to the debate on key issues and challenges
- learn from best practice on the frontline
Venue: Coin Street, central London.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lord Victor Adebowale, CEO, Turning Point
- Hazel Blears MP
- Jessica Allen, Deputy Director, Institute for Health Equity
- Mick May, CEO / Founder, Blue Sky Ventures
- David Pencheon, Director, Sustainable Development Unit, DH / PHE
- Sarah Forster, Director of Development, Big Issue Invest
- Paul Buchanan, Community Impact Director, Business in the Community
- Mark Graham, Director, PwC
- Andrew Burnell, CEO, City Healthcare Partnership
+ many more to come
Exhibitor spaces are available. Email Nick.Temple@socialenterprise.org.uk for more information.