The Social Value Summit run by Social Enterprise UK with the support of Business in the Community (BiTC) is the leading event on social value in the country. Taking place in February the event brings together commissioners and providers from across the public, private and social sectors. It looks to build cross-sector networks and partnerships, showcase best practice and builds the case for commissioning and procuring for social value.
The fifth Social Value Summit will take place on 28th February in London.
This year, the event will cover not only the leading practice on measurement, frameworks and procurement, but also looks at the big challenges and opportunities:
- Does Brexit provide an opportunity for social value to grow?
- Are devolved areas where the greatest potential is?
- How do we use social value to tackle our employment challenge?
For attendees, the Summit will deliver:
- Leading expertise in the field of social value measurement & reporting
- The latest intelligence and information on social value
- Practical advice and tips to put into action in your organisation
- Dialogue and debate on key topics from expert speakers
- Leaders from across sectors in attendance
- Excellent networking with leaders from across sectors
The Social Value Summit is brought to you by Social Enterprise UK and is supported by Business in the Community. It will be held at the Institution of Engineering & Technology, Savoy Place, Embankment, London.
Early Bird tickets are now available