Social Value Summit
Organised by SEUK
Booking is now open for the fifth annual Social Value Summit, the leading event in its field, taking place on 28th February in London. The Summit brings together more than 350 commissioners and providers from across the public, private and social sectors.
This year, the event will cover not only current best practice, but also future challenges and opportunities including:
- Does Brexit provide an opportunity for social value to grow?
- Are devolved areas where the greatest potential is?
- How do we use social value to tackle our employment challenge?
For attendees, the Summit will deliver:
- Leading expertise in the field of social value measurement & reporting
- The latest intelligence and information on social value
- Practical advice and tips to put into action in your organisation
- Dialogue and debate on key topics from expert speakers
- Leaders from across sectors in attendance
- Excellent networking with leaders from across sectors
There are a limited number of Early bird tickets available
Find out more about the Social Value Summit here
The Social Value Summit is brought to you by Social Enterprise UK and is supported by Business in the Community. It will be held at the Institution of Engineering & Technology, Savoy Place, Embankment, London.