Social Value Academy - a one day masterclass on social value; designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to social value as well as support and guidance to those seeking to implement social value in their commissioning and procurement process.
Launched and delivered by Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) and Social Value UK (SVUK) the Social Value Academy will be held in London on 14th June 2016, 10am-4.30pm at The Foundry (SE11 5RR). It will be delivered by Nick Temple, Deputy CEO, SEUK and Jeremy Nicholls, CEO, SVUK.
SEUK and SVUK are widely viewed as the leading organisations in the field in relation to the Social Value Act, measuring social value and its implementation on the ground.
At the end of the day, participants will go away with:
- up-to-date information on implementation of the Social Value Act across England
- a practical understanding of social value measurement and its implementation
- expert knowledge on the legal and regulatory context
- networks with peer experts and leaders from across sectors
- dedicated, exclusive resource pack with guides, templates and practical examples
- Social Value Academy certification
Who should attend?
We welcome participants from across sectors: private, public, charities, housing associations and social enterprises:
- Commissioners (e.g. local authority, CCG, national government, PCC)
- Procurement professionals
- Finance and operational professionals
- CSR and sustainability leads
- Social value leads in different sectors
Given the limited space, we will be seeking to have people working in operational roles in attendance, rather than consultants or advisors.
Book your tickets here