Social Value Academny
6th July 2017
Organised by SEUK and Social Value UK
This one day masterclass on social value is designed to equip you with all you need to know about implementation and measurement, and will be brought to life through real examples. SEUK and SVUK are widely viewed as the leading organisations in the field in relation to the Social Value Act, measuring social value and its implementation on the ground.
The Academy will be held on 6th July 2016, 9.30am-4.30pm at Manchester Growth, Lee House, 90 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5JW, delivered by Nick Temple, Deputy CEO, SEUK and Jeremy Nicholls, CEO, SVUK.
At the end of the day, participants will go away with:
• up-to-date information on the implementation of the Social Value Act across England
• a practical understanding of social value measurement
• expert knowledge on the legal and regulatory context
• networks with peer experts and leaders from across sectors
• dedicated, exclusive resource pack of guides, templates and practical examples
Click here for more information