This seminar delivered by NCVO will provide participants with a detailed introduction to social investment and the types of social investment available, explaining the pros and cons associated to each. Participants will then have the opportunity to rotate between different breakout sessions which would cover different practical areas associated with social investment.
Participants will also have the chance to meet potential investee organisations and receive support if they are interested in taking their first steps in social investment.
1. Introduction to social investment and the
types of social investment available
2. Breakout sessions
- The investor perspective - what are SIFIs looking for from applicants?
- What is Social Investment Tax Relief and how can you use it to raise investment?
- Is crowd-funding an option for raising social investment for your organisation?
- Is your organisation investment ready?
3. 'Pop up' Branch
26th March 2015
9am to 1pm
Community Action Suffolk, Brightspace, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich, IP2 0HH.
How to book
To book your free place at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org