Social Impact for beginners
Organised by Community Action Suffolk
The course is designed for organisations considering measuring their social impact for the first time for any aspect of their work.
The course will cover the following areas:
- What is Social Impact Measurement?
- Why measure Social Impact & how to plan
- Collecting evidence - outputs v. outcomes
- The role of performance indicators
- Introduction to SIM Methodologies
- Half Day - 9.30am - 1.00pm
- Per person - £30 (Community Action Suffolk member) £45 (Non-member)
- Per course (maximum 12 people) - £250 (plus venue hire if applicable)
- Includes handouts and attendance certificate
Telephone 01473 345400
All bookings made by telephone must be confirmed by e-mail.