Summer school starts Wednesday 29th June and then every Wednesday until 14th September 2016
Application deadline - 10 June 2016
Interviews - 22nd June 2016
The Missing Kind's summer school is aimed at people of all ages who have the passion, the vision and the potential to start up a business but need a helping hand to get started.
Jacqui Starling form Lola Stafford Consulting Ltd and Hilary from the Hilary Hale Consultancy have partnered with Missing Kind to lead the classes and all training will be tailored to individual strengths and vulnerabilities through a programme of events over 12 weeks. Each delivery session will be business plan led with progress reviews at each stage.
Our social enterprise summer school includes;
- Group workshops ranging from business communication and ethics to writing business plans, elevator pitches and grant bids
- Confidence building and motivational techniques
- Training modules
- Drop in advice surgery
- 1 to 1 support and mentoring
- Exciting guest speakers
- The opportunity to pitch for an interest free start up [ loan (sponsored by a "Proud to be Kind company: Glazing Vision of Diss)
- Post loan support and guidance
- Targeted business development mentors
Express your interest by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jacqui or Hilary via 07806 392254.