Social Enterprise, Work and Wellbeing Conference and Exhibition
24 September, ICC, Birmingham
An exciting new event which brings together housing associations and social enterprises to showcase inspiring examples of success and demonstrate collaborative approaches to shared services.
What you'll take away:
- Explore how to utilise social enterprises as a way to improve lives, secure those apprenticeships and build communities
- Discuss business models, develop partnerships and work together to put theory into practice
- Learn how to inspire and empower your residents to be positive about change and awaken them to the readily available employment opportunities
- Prepare for the future together and hear inspiring examples of success
- Achieving the sector's vision of recognising housing associations as social enterprises
Download the programme at www.housing.org.uk/socialenterprise or follow #NHF15 to find out more.