Dementia Adventure: Seminars for Carers Supporting People Living with Dementia
Are you a family carer supporting someone living with dementia? Do you want to know more?
Over the next few months, Dementia Adventure is running a series of Family Carers Seminars in the East of England region. These FREE events are designed for family carers, informal carers or others supporting people living with dementia. At these seminars, delegates will:
- Think differently about dementia, understanding it, including common symptoms
- Continue to see the person - not the condition
- Receive strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Learn how to connect with your loved one using practical tips
- Learn the benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
- Network with local support organisations and other family carers
- Get the opportunity to ask individual questions
- Receive an informative training pack
Cambridge (2 seminars)
Date:29th March 2017
Times:2pm - 5pm or 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Epping (2 seminars)
Date:25th April 2017
Times:2pm - 5pm or 6pm - 9pm
Dunstable (2 seminars)
Date:25th June 2017
Times:10am - 1pm or1.45pm - 4.45pm
Friendly, safe environment. Only 25 spaces available on each seminar and refreshments will be provided.
To book your FREE place, visit www.dementiaadventure.co.uk/training/open-training and click on the relevant Eventbrite link.
More seminars are being planned in Essex, Hertfordshire and Central London - for the latest information, please check their Events page: http://www.dementiaadventure.co.uk/training/open-training