Running Effective Meetings
Organised by VST
||Colchester CVS Training
Room, Winsley's House, High Street, Colchester CO1 1UG (UK).
||19 April 2016
||09:30 - 13:00
Get the most from your meetings - practical help for
anyone who has to chair them!
A half day course looking at practical ways, components
and the skills required in ensuring trustee, committee and other
types of meetings are effective, efficient and productive.
- Agenda planning and setting
- Creating the right environment
- Principles of good behaviour
- Chairing and participating skills
Benefits to you
By the end of the course you will have:
• Understood the importance of making an annual or
six monthly agenda plan
• Practiced setting an agenda that is logical,
practical and designed to achieve decisions and actions
• Understood the chair's preparation for a
• Understood the importance of creating the right
environment - timing, venue etc
• Learnt good chairing skills including methods of
dealing with difficult people.
• Developed methods for stimulating creative and
effective discussions utilising the skills of the participants
involved in the meeting.
here for further informaion