Organised by VST Essex
13th July 2015 Risk Assessment for Community Events
A half day practical session aimed at helping you make
sure your Community Events are as risk free as possible!
This workshop will take participants through the process of
planning a community event or activity and considering risks that
may be involved, how they might affect the event / organisation and
how to mitigate or avoid them.
• What is / why conduct a risk assessment ?
• Potential dangers in events and typical consequences of risks
• What should a risk assessment cover ?
• Who should conduct the risk assessment ?
• Controlling risks - how can we do this ?
• 5 key points and 5 key mistakes when conducting risk
Benefits to you
You will feel much more confident as you will have planned
an practice event and carried out a risk assessment giving you
an understanding of the basic concepts, knowledge of how to
mitigate risk and the roles and responsibilities of those concerned
with the event.
For more information click