Realising the Value
Friday 6 November 2015, 9:30am to 4:30pm
Kesgrave Community Centre
National austerity means that the budget pressures faced by the public sector will make it extremely challenging to achieve the outcomes we want for our communities We can only achieve this by working together.
This conference will explore how to support and strengthen the capacity of voluntary sector organisations to meet this challenging financial climate and how the VCS is integral to Suffolk's approach to transformation, as supported by Making Every Intervention Count and Supporting Lives, Connecting Communities agendas.
There will be a range of presentations and speakers on subjects, including;
- How to demonstrate social impact
- Exploring opportunities for collaboration and consortia to ensure sustainability
- How to improve our digital solutions
- How to maximise your income generation and respond effectively in a commissioning world
Each of these will have workshop opportunities at the event so
delegates will have the opportunity to implement solutions in their
own organisation. The event will be jointly facilitated by the
Voluntary & Community Sector and Suffolk County
This event is for:
- Staff, trustees and volunteers of Voluntary and community organisations
- Parish and Town Councils
- Community Activists
- Community Development Workers
Anyone in the statutory sector who is working directly with communities
Contact Community Action Suffolk for further information.