Presentation Skills - Getting your message heard to achieve the
results you desire
Who is it for?
This workshop has been designed for delegates who are
inexperienced at delivering presentations, or who are looking to
increase their level of confidence in this area. It covers best
practice presentation skills, so is suitable for delegates of all
levels of seniority in an organisation or group
What is it about?
This workshop offers a practical, best practice
methodology for giving presentations. It will cover the
four stages of building a presentation: preparation,
design, delivery and evaluation, engaging the audience, language
for impact, getting the most out of your voice, visuals that work,
handling questions and calming presentation nerves.
What will I learn?
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able
- complete a thorough initial preparation and analysis
- use robust design methods to ensure presentations have maximum
- use visual aids to support and enhance presentation
- control pre-presentation nerves
- deliver presentations in a clear and confident manner
- implement their learning back at base
Throughout the workshop, delegates will be asked to take part in
discussion and exercises to enhance their learning. Delegates will
have the opportunity to design and deliver a short presentation to
their colleagues in the group and will be asked to give some
thought to a presentation topic in advance of the workshop