Every employer including charities is required to comply with pensions auto-enrolment legislation - are you ready?
Organised by VST
This short session led by Ken Tymms, a speaker from The Pensions Regulator, is intended to help explain the new regulations to local organisations who employ staff and who are still to stage. It will take you through the background to the reforms and explain the steps that need to be taken.
- Why is automatic enrolment being introduced?
- What employers need to do
- Staging dates and overall timetable
- Who are your workers?
- Worker categories and the duties and rights for pension scheme enrolment
- Communicating with workers
- Qualifying earnings and the automatic enrolment processes
- Opt-ins and Opt-outs
- Monitoring worker status and re-enrolment
- Keeping records
- Declaration of compliance
Benefits to you
By attending this session you will have the opportunity to receive detailed information about pensions auto-enrolment and have the opportunity to have your questions answered by a representative from the Pensions Regulator. A copy of the presentation will be available for delegates to take away for future reference.
The session will be followed by a short talk by Jackie Sully CEO of Rainbow Services, focusing on the particular responsibilities and duties of Charity Trustees in this respect. Jackie will also be available to take questions regarding the practical implementation of auto-enrolment for local charities and community organisations.
Click here for further information