Free Guide to Social Investment masterclass.
Social investment is widely discussed across the not-for-profit sector and it can provide a valuable solution for organisations looking to fund new initiatives, grow their current service offering or smooth out their working capital cycle. However it has risk implications, is not for everyone and is a broad market which is not necessarily easily and quickly understood.
This session will provide an introduction and background to the sector, introduce some of the key players, define key terms and financial instruments, and highlight the possibles uses and key considerations when thinking of utilising social investment. It will also have a speaker from the sector to provide real world examples and discuss key requirements for securing social investment.
By the end of this session participants will:
- Be aware of key market trends in the social investment
- Understand the types of social investment available
- Be aware of the key players in the market
- Understand the possible uses and key considerations when thinking of utilising social investment
- Understand the key requirements for securing social investment
To book click here