28 February 2017
Organised by VST
It is a fact of life that people problems arise in the workplace and managers are often required to deliver difficult messages and have difficult conversations.
This workshop will focus on how to deal with this type of
challenging situation and communicate clearly, openly and
effectively in order to achieve a positive outcome.
- Identifying poor performance in its early stages
- Benefits of conducting difficult conversations as soon as possible
- Consideration of what works well and what to avoid
- Preparing for a conversation, including defining the purpose of the conversation and the ideal outcome
- Tools/ techniques to support effective communication during difficult conversations
Benefits to you
Attending this training will give you the tools to carry out effective difficult face-to-face conversations in the workplace whilst adhering to the ACAS Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures and your own own organisation's procedure.
"Really helpful, practical ways of dealing
with challenging conversations........Very informative and the
trainer was supportive and helped shape the training to suit our
Stacey, Brandon Centre