Let's Talk Good Finance
Allia and Social Enterprise East of England are working with Big Society Capital to bring their Let's Talk Good Finance events to Cambridge. This event aims to demystify social investment and enable organisations to share their experiences.
What's In It For Me?
- To meet social enterprise and charity leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
Allia Future Business Centre, Cambridge, 13.30 to 16.30, 7th December 2017.
Coffee and tea will be served at 13.30, followed by a series of presentations, an opportunity for questions and networking.
Please click here to book.