Let's Talk Good Finance is an informal opportunity to learn about social finance from peers who will share their journey to social investment. The event is aimed at social enterprises and charities who are interested in social investment and work in Essex or the East of England.
If, like one attendee at our event in Cambridge, you want to "know about the pros and cons of social investment" this could be the event for you.
The agenda will include case studies, the opportunity to hear from peers who have successfully gained social investment, the latest updates on the world of social finance and time for networking.
Come along armed with questions and challenges for us to help with.
This is your opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
This event is hosted by Essex Social Enterprise Network, Social Enterprise East of England & Big Society Capital and funded by the Barrow Cadbury Trust.
To book click here