Introduction in business planning
Organised by Community Action Suffolk
A basic introduction to Business Planning and organisation development, this workshop will equip you with the immediate information needed to begin the business planning process, understand your organisation's value and plan for the future.
- What is a Business Plan and why have one?
- Meanings of terms & definitions in Business Plans
- What to include: a brief introduction to the 3 main sections of a business plan
- A basic template for your business plan
- Making the best use of it - action planning & Key Performance Indicators
- Half Day - 9.30am - 1.00pm
- Per person - £30 (Community Action Suffolk member) £45 (Non-member)
- Per course (maximum 12 people)
- Includes handouts and attendance certificate
Telephone 01473 345400
All bookings made by telephone must be confirmed by e-mail.