Finding Funding Faster
23 February 2017
Organised by VSE
A one day workshop with the "Funding Doctor" to explore a multitude of funding options, getting you to think "outside the box" about the sustainable funding mix
With less and less public funding available and grants harder to come by, organisations of all sizes are required to "think outside the box" to find funding. This workshop aims to give current information about the funding landscape and will to inspire you to be more creative in finding funding faster.
- The current funding environment and what it means for your organisation, Social Enterprise or project
- Why do funders fund - and what that means for you
- Speaking the funders' language - needs and outcomes
- Exploring the sustainable funding spectrum (gift economy, grant funding, structured market, open market) plus loans, crowdfunding and other ways of raising capital
- How to apply the "magic funding mix" - writing a simple, sustainable fundraising plan
- Where to find funding
- Top tips and plenty of time for Q&As
Benefits to you
After this workshop you will have gained a broad outlook on where funding can come from and should be inspired to find funding faster!
About the trainer:
Corinna Hartwig, aka "The Funding Doctor" has personal, practical experience in raising funds. She has a certificate in Fundraising Skills and has helped well over 50 community projects to find funding faster and delivered a series of very popular funding workshops for the Village SOS, Big Lunch Extras, and Love Parks in the past 3 years.
She also works as a freelance trainer for the business support agency Wenta and has supported many business start-ups, freelancers and Social Enterprises and is now also a Plunkett Foundation Adviser.
Corinna is looking forward to meeting you all to share her expertise & experience!