11 November 2014
Forget venture capital! Get customers to fund you
John Mullins Associate Professor of Management Practice in Marketing and Entrepreneurship at London Business School
Enterprising Tuesday is a series of FREE evening lectures and networking sessions managed and delivered by the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning since 1999.
The programme aims to introduce participants to the world of business and to encourage individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial ambition, in general, the theme of the first term of lectures is inspiration and the second term is about information or the 'how to' of becoming an entrepreneur.
Enterprising Tuesday is for those who..
- Have a business idea and don't know how to get started
- Want to learn the 'how to' by developing basic business skills
- Want to find out more about the entrepreneur inside
- Want to build skills needed for entry to business creation competitions
- Want to meet like-minded individuals and develop multi-skilled teams
- Want to know how to transform an idea into enterprise
- Want to network with experienced and successful entrepreneurs
How to apply
Registration is FREE and you only need to register online once for the whole series.
They prefer you to register online in order to monitor attendance and ensure you receive relevant information about the programme. Although they also take a weekly registration at the lecture, your place is dependent on space being available in the lecture theatre. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment!
18.00 - 18.30 Registration
18.00 - 20.00 Lecture
20.00 21.00 Networking