Impact Management Workshop
22 September 2017 in Ipswich
Access and PtC funded Impact Management Programme in-depth 'test and learn' impact management workshops in Ipswich on Friday 22nd September. A full agenda will be circulated nearer the time but the session will start with Registration + tea & coffee at 9:30am. The main session will start at 10:00 am to -1:00 pm including lunch. SEUk willpay you £300 as a thank for your participation too!
We are aiming for organisations with following criteria:
- Relatively small structure. (not medium or large scaled organisation)
- You are NOT a network organisation (we are focusing on charities and social enterprises that deliver services direct to beneficiaries, rather than organisations who offer support to other organisations).
- New to Impact Management
- Never had social investment in the past.
- Never took part in this Impact Management Programme in the last six months with SEUK.
- Interested in impact measurement and management
- Ipswich/ East of England based.
Please note that the spaces are limited and we can only accommodate maximum 15 MOST eligible organisations for this session. To register your interest and for more information please click here. This link will take you to an Eventbrite page with event details. To register your interest, you will have to follow the link in the 'To Register' section. We will evaluate all interests and get back to you with further confirmation. If you have any difficulties, please contact me asap.