SEEE is a co-operative consortium: our full members are other organisations, not individuals. Members are categorised in order to ensure that the membership of SEEE stays focussed on social enterprise.
The categories are:
- Social Enterprises (trading)
- Other organisations
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors, elected at the AGM by the members, oversees the strategic direction of SEEE. The members elect candidates from the membership in their own electoral college, and the Board consists of up to:
- 6 members from the social enterprise category
- 3 members from regional umbrella groups of social enterprises
- 2 members from the partner category.
- 3 co-optees (co-opted by the Board)
At each AGM, one third of the elected members resign or are chosen by ballot to stand down.
SEEE staff carry out the work of SEEE and liaise with members on a daily basis. To find out more about the staff team and how to make contact, please click here.