Celebrating #socent in Suffolk
Celebrate Suffolk Social Enterprise in the East took place on 13th October 2016 at Endeavour House, Ipswich, Suffolk.
The event organised by SEEE with Leading Lives and Suffolk County Council was a great success with 50+ delegates attending from a range of organisations including the public sector and VCSE sector.
Presentations on the day are listed below with powerpoint presenations where available.
- What is social enterprise and how it can deliver social value - Nick Temple, Social Enterprise UK
- Enabling social value in contracts - outcome based commissioning - Aidan Dunn, Suffolk County Council
- Social impact measurement - lessons from the VCSE sector - Hannah Reid, Community Action Suffolk
- Making social enterprise work - case study - Tony Carr, Leading Lives
- Procurement - How can social enterprise win contracts - Katrina Browing, Suffolk County Council
Presentation without powerpoint were also given as follows:
- What's happening locally - Digsby Chacksfield, Eastern Enterprise Hub
- Case study -Jo Douglas, Allied Health Professionals
Thanks to Cllr Noble who opened proceedings and Andy Brady, 3rd Sector Futures, Anglia Ruskin University for faciliating the event.
Click here for a list of those social enterprises that hosted a market stall on the day with contact details.