CDS Finalists at the National Dental Awards 2015
Community Dental Services (CDS) are celebrating for being finalists in a number of categories for this year's National Dental Awards.
- Yee Lee - Dentist of the Year (South)
- Callum Limer - Young Dentist of the Year (South)
- Paula Dynes - Dental Nurse of the Year
- Oral Health Promotion (Bedfordshire) - Team of the Year (South)
- IV sedation Team at Chantry Clinic, Ipswich - Team of the Year (South)
- Amanda Wallis - Dental Receptionist of the Year
The list of finalists was compiled by a judging panel, consisting of practitioners and members of various leading dental professional associations. This year's Awards have seen entries from across the UK and the awards will be presented Friday, 17 April 2015 at the Birmingham NEC Metropole Hilton Hotel.
Alison Reid, CDS's Chief Executive, said "We are proud to be recognised once more at such a prestigious national event and I am thrilled that we are finalists in so many categories; this reflects our commitment to providing the highest quality service to our patients, many of whom are the most vulnerable in society."